my krew

my krew

Friday, March 5, 2010

My crazy life

Yes the kids are running around like animals I have lost all control. I cannot wait until it is warm and they can play and run outside.. they are like caged animals. ITs so crazy. My 6 year old had to be picked up from school for being naughty.. I guess they told him he couldnt play at recess... Really your going to take recess away from an active 6 year old boy in the spring ???
Schools are so crazy.. He is still trying to adjust to school and all the rules thats a lot for a little one that stayed at home with his mommy for so long.
Now strangers are telling him what to do.. Sit down. Write this do that the poor kid just wants to play. Oh well he will adjust like the rest of them and all will be good.
Hoping to get a camera soon so i can post some pics of the kids and blog that way , but for now its just my venting me feeling better.
Kim Kardashin makeup is my favorite makeup lately the dark smoky look with the double liner.. Heck she just always has that amazing glow.. ITs nice its easy to do and very quick look most days ... My youngest daughter is completly addicted to putting makeup on.. Im going to be introuble if she doesnt stay out of it. She is ruining most of my good stuff. Ahhhh I think it is time to find a larger house.. Hopefully soon all my dreams will come true.. Stay positive and Keep praying and it will all work out! " Don't Expect , instead Respect. Rember to Communicate! " Have a great Weekend everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment