my krew

my krew

Friday, February 26, 2010

catching up with old friends

TOday i got to talk to an old friend.. IT was very nice. HOwever it always brings back so many feelings... THere was a lot of people in my life that i think about once in awhile ,but this one i have known for over half my life! HE was always there to help when i needed help and always willing to listen when i needed to talk.

All these feelings came back .. I never thought that i would feel like this it scary how one event can change everything and make you remember things you had forgotten. This friend and i went through hell and back together we have a bond that will always be there and i appreciate it very much.

IN the mean time i did my bright blue , pink and purple makeup with a touch of green liner it always make the sunshine seem brighter.. I love my bright crazy makeup people either love it or hate it ,but hey its just how i felt today.. I like to make people scratch there heads.. I wish i could make the sunshine brighter for my friend and make things different., but i i trust that God knew what he was doing and that my life is going in the direction it should.

Good night all time to get the kiddos in bed.. Have a Great Weekend.. TOmorrow is my anniversary and i am going to smile in knowing that I am leaning to be happy with what i have and not wonder what might have been!

No comments:

Post a Comment