my krew

my krew

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I sit here today and think about all i don't have, but i have to be thankful for the roof over my head ( not the one i want , but it keeps me and my family warm and dry) I have to thank God for my wonderful children. They can be trying and difficult ,but I thank God they are all Healthy. I realize how manty people would love to have what i have. I dont have much money and yes i m in debt ( thats the american way right?) But i have and amazing husband that goes to work every day while I stay at home with kids. Yes i d like to go back to work doing makeup or working in the spa again ,but i am happy at home with my kids.
Things will change as they grow The youngest will still be home for 31/2 years.. The next one will start pre K next year then there will only be one.. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel .
If things look bad and feel hard it really will change. I have been through hell and back ,but i still keep fighting. I thank God i am able to breath, I am able to see, I can walk, I can chace my kids, and i can yell at them when needed.
I will continue to look for a job that will fit into my crazy life and hopefully it will be makeup and facials, if not i will still keep going and keep trying because thats what its all about. Never Never Give up! God gives us dreams and if we keep at it they will come true. And i always have my morning makeup application that gives me a break in my crazy day. Maybe today i will get out of the house for just a bit and feel like something other than the maid. Have a Great Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment