my krew

my krew

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Such is life...

SO last night i was up all night with my youngest daughter for some unknown reason she decided not to sleep. I am exhausted yet still wondering if the makeup i apply is going to help the circles under my eyes.
Today Is just 2 days away from my two year anniversary.. I wonder if it will really turn out to be okay. We got married in vegas it was amazing it was the 2 wedding for both of us so we just wanted to do it. We flew to vegas he proposed offically in front of the Belligo hotel it was beautiful. We recieved a list of rules for a happy marriage. .. I wonder if we followed any of them.
1. Never both be angry at the same time. ( i know we are always angry with each other.)
2. Never yell at each other unless the house is on fire..yes messed up on that on to the house has NEVER been on fire and yes we both yell.. anyway I think we broke every rule on the list. But we are still fighting to stay together.. I still wonder will it really work??? I adore him he is the love of my life ,but marriage is work and sometimes it would be easier to just run, but i am still here and hoping to be for a long long time. If anyone else is reading this I wish you all the best in love and life ... They say its gets better with time, but Does it really? We seemed great at first then the stress of life hit when i lost my job shortly after the wedding ,the baby came and then work is very hard to find.. If i can live through it all i will come out stronger. Have a Great Day and Keep smiling it makes you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment